Following are the list of sports in which participants can showcase their talent:-
1. Football 2. Cricket
3. Volleyball 4. Table Tennis
6. Athletics(For Diploma,Polytechnic & ITI)
• First come first serve.
• Last date of registration is
6th March 2016.
The team has to register themselves by clicking on
button in the Registration tab.
• Maximum number of players a team can have::
• Cricket:: 15 players.
• Football:: 15 players.
• Volleyball:: 10 players.
• Badminton:: 5 players.
• Table Tennis:: 5 players.
• Students interested in accommodation should register before 6th March by proper contacting the Accommodation/registration coordinator.
• No students will be allowed without
PROPER COLLEGE ID PROOF.
• Without proper id proof the respective team will be disqualified from the fest. [No Registration fees will be refunded.]
• Entire fest will be regulated by the recognized referees for the respective games.
• No spot Registration are allowed.
• The colour and the design for the jerseys, shorts and socks must be uniform for the team with proper numberings.
• Teams will be disqualified if they don’t report to the event in the scheduled time. Teams have to report 30 minutes before the matches.
• Umpire/Referee decision will be considered the final decision.
• Fixtures will be decided by the Organising Authority and are not subjected to change under any circumstances.
• Only Regular Graduate students are allowed.
• Institution flag is compulsory for march past.
• All the events will be conducted as per the latest rules of different sports & games .
• 100 meters • 200meters • 400meters • 800meters
• 1500 meters • Long Jump • High Jump • Triple Jump
• Discus • Shot Put • Javelin
• 60 meters • 100meters • 200meters • Javelin
• Shot Put • Discus • Long Jump • High Jump